Trophies

trackman

Nope.  They're still around.  The trophies under your avatar on the forums was causing some issues yesterday, so I turned off the display.  But they're still available on your profile.  I'm updating some software this week.  I'm hoping the update will fix my issues and I"ll turn on the display again.

2 hours ago, meflick said:

Looks like they are back now.  I see them under all 3 of your names next to your post. 😀  Looks like we got a lot more new emojis under the emoji face too. 😍  Thanks Travis for all you do to keep the village fresh and updated.

Lots more emojis!  But, I want one to use when I am embarrassed (frequently) and that does not appear to be in the set.

2 hours ago, Frank Pellow said:

Lots more emojis!  But, I want one to use when I am embarrassed (frequently) and that does not appear to be in the set.

Well, that's embarrassing.  😳

:razz:

Scroll all the way to the bottom and you'll see our normal set.  :oops: 

I think at the top of the list is your most frequently used emoticons and emojis.

:oops: I'm with Frank, I often use that guy.  If you click on the face, and then click on Categories on the top right side of the box that opens, and then select "Emoticons" - you will find the original ones we have always had here on the forum. Once you use it, it will appear at the top in your "recently used" list.  Those of curse will change around as you start to use them so if you use him regularly like Frank and I, it should stay in our recent list. ☺️ I found it interesting though that the "oops" or "embarrassed" is not a "standard" emoji.  I even double-checked on my phone and iPad and looked pretty closely and :oops: is not there.  I think it needs to be added to the "standard" emojis!