my shop

cjswoodcrafts

Thats funny .I don't see any saw dust, lol.I'd be in second heaven with all that room to move around in .Nowonder your so busy ,and not one project hanging on the wall cause there all sold. go get em Jim.You talked me into the xmas oranament thing. I have over 60 ready to cut,you?Nice lighting system,i use 2-100 watt flouresants in a clamp on holder clamped onto a magnifying flexable flouresant too.

hows that truck doing?The band saw is under the towel to catch flying sanded intarsia pieces!lolpost-2756-134955545025_thumb.jpg

lol Kevin, yeah no saw dust cause i spent 3 days cleaning, actually my shop is in a barn, behind our house, not too bad of a place, got a little office in the back, i still got atleast a few more days to get the shop in tip top shape, want to get it done b4 and just in case i get a customer, but mainly im getting a few online orders.

Truck is doing fine, found out that the cd player was killing the battery so i took it out, runs and starts up like a champ now

I am acutally going to buy a shop light tomorrow, bout 10 bucks plus the flouresant bulbs.