photo Portrait puzzle

cjswoodcrafts

Paul, thanks, yeah i wasn't to sure when i started these puzzles that i would like them, cause i hate putting puzzles together,, my mom loved puzzles, never got good enough. but i have to say eve since i did that wolf animal free standing puzzle, pattern is on the pattern library page, i sort of became hooked, then a customer wanted 2 names made into a puzzle, i liked them, so looks like puzzles might be a good seller. going tomorrow to the flea market ughhh 5 am comes early,,, sorry for rambling, thanks again Paul

Holy smoke Jim ,you do puzzles too? Man you are a multi talanted scroller for sure.Hey that puzzle looks factory cut ,you sure YOU did it,lol.Any 2/0 blade is good for puzzles (fyi).Puzzles in a frame look good and are a good carry around show off piece.I tilt the puzzle on a board and grab the top of the puzzle and peel off the puzzle in one piece to show someone and show it by twisting it around to show front and back on 1/4 " puzzles.Their amazed that it holds together.just a selling gimmick!lol.I see your still king midus!good job my friend.Real straight clean cuts and uniform too! :)