Portrait of My Wife

Rockytime

This is the first portrait I have cut. The pattern is by Worbler. Bitchbark and Multitom also provided patterns. All three were so good it was difficult to choose. I'd like to thank all three for their fabulous work. Also thanks to Travis for making all this site what it is. I think I made a couple of basic errors. 1. I should have stack cut two. That way each of my daughters could have one someday. 2. I cut this from 1/8" BB with a #1 Polar blade. Were I thinking I should have used a reverse blade as I had lots of fuzzies toremove. On the last few cuts I used a #1 FD Penguin Silver Reverse blade. Fuzzies gone. A couple of weeks ago I tried ordering a Klingspor mop. The site was down for two days and only accepted phone orders. Being deaf I could not do that so kind of set it aside. I got rid of the fuzzies but a mop would be quicker.

1-20180528_174853.jpg

1-20180604_150221-1.jpg

Excellent work Les.  Glad several were able to help you out and you had a couple to choose from.  From that list of pattern makers, I am sure you had several excellent ones.  As far as marrying up, I am sure your wife is very happy with her choice.  As far as your daughters, you better get to cutting their copies. 😉 You know they are going to want one.