just killing time

amazingkevin

3 hours ago, Rockytime said:

You seem to scroll tons of things. You are one prolific scroller and everything is so good.

Thank you Les, I just gave a type one Dewalt to a policeman for free that came by my shop and seen my work.The next day i made some personalized stuff for him and cut his badge number on the plaque i made for him in front of him.The letters were small and the wood thin but i'm raced thru them in record time and he kept saying how good i was,lol. Made me smile like your comments.Thanks les! He when he first met me said he could never afford a Dewalt and i said i'll give you one,made him smile.He scrolls some on another machine

• 1 month later...
On 7/12/2018 at 12:50 AM, wombatie said:

They look terrific Kevin but I must ask if Karls a scroller why didn't he make his own workshop sign?  :confused:

Marg

Yes , Karl is a policeman and has an old scroll saw.I GAVE HM A FREE DEWALT READY TO SCROLL  so I'm sure that's what he's doing as he just got 2 hernias fixed and won't be back to work till sometime in September. Tanks Marge!