Bob from Edmonton, Alberta

Bobcpo2

Came across Scrollsaw Village while looking for info on Excalibur history.  I own an EX-30 I bought in 1992, and needed info the settle an argument. I love scroll sawing (of course) and also enjoy lathe turning. I make an occasional project for myself, but most of the things I make are gifts for friends and family, and that for me is the real essence of why I scroll saw. Love to scroll saw and love to make someone happy when I'm done. Looking forward to spending some online time with everyone here. Thanks

Welcome to our community of scrollers and many with other hobbies as well. Always feels good to see someone new decided that we just might be worthy of another's time. I know you will enjoy the people here, if you log on often and get to know us better and we have the same privilege as you, in reverse.

Dick

heppnerguy

Welcome to Bob from Edmonton, I am Norm from Nipawin, 10 hours away from the next province east. been to Edmonton many times.there is another Canadian in this blog from Grande Prairie , been there as well in fact in my Crane operating days I had opportunity to erect some steel beams on the train trestle over the Wapiti River, way back some 50 years ago.The fellowship of scrollers is vast and we feel association with each other. The feller from Colorado that is not ashamed of the Gospel often pops up in various blogs, his info is always a treat as is many others.