A couple of new ones

Iguanadon

4 hours ago, rjweb said:

Mr. Iggy,

how you doing, are you hitting your goal on sales for Puzzels, haven’t heard much lately. I guess Harvey is on the mend also, RJ 

Hi RJ,

Thanks for asking.  All is well.  Sales have been good overall.  My weekly farmers market has been hit or miss and also 2 rainouts.  But my bigger events have been going very well.  My biggest event of the year is coming up the end of August and then a week later I have a new event that has a lot of potential from what I've heard.  So I'm busy right now cranking out as many as possible in order to be stockpiled.

I did stop making and selling the kids puzzles in order to focus 100% on my signature puzzles.  That means my total # of puzzles sold may be lower than originally estimated, but the $$$ should be roughly the same or higher.  We'll see how the final tally looks.

Harvey is on the mend, he's able to draw again and he's supplying me with custom names as I request them. 

The map and visitor guide business is going very well and Mrs. Iggy put in her notice at her job of 20 years and will be focusing on the map and guide moving forward.  She's excited.  🙂

4 hours ago, wombatie said:

They are all terrific Scott.  I like the log that the Bass is on but he looks as if he swallowed a hand.  :lol:  Sorry.

Marg

LOL, yeah, I kind of stared at the "hook" and wondered if it could be tweaked a little.  I may try to work on that if the puzzle sells and I have to make another one.