G'day from Kalgoorlie Western Australia

John B

Welcome from Southern Arizona. I am not sure how a person is able to stop working on the scroll saw once he or she get started at it but I guess it stays imbedded in the back of the mind. I am glad you are here with us now and I hope you check out the pattern library, It is full of great patterns to keep one busy turning a flat piece of wood into a treasure. I hope you keep logging in and post some of your work

Dick

heppnerguy

4 hours ago, wombatie said:

G'day John, welcome to the Village.  I'm a neighbour of yours, 🤔  :) well sort of,  I'm down in Victoria.  Kalgoorlie is a place I have always wanted to visit.

Marg

Yep Marg, just around the corner. It's bloody freezing here at the moment. Thanks for the welcome

22 hours ago, John B said:

Maximum of 12 today min or 1 this morning. Had to be up bright and early for the Lion's Markets. I'm still shivering ;)

We are getting about 13 t0 15 at the moment but very windy, in fact its been a very cold and windy winter.

Marg

So happy to see your name pop up on the feed.  Just a few months ago, your name came up over on the other board along with several other long time MIAs and long gone members.  Come over to the other board and let folks know you are back to making sawdust.  I still have a few of your patterns in my collection.

JimMex is still travelling the world.

6 minutes ago, Jim McDonald said:

So happy to see your name pop up on the feed.  Just a few months ago, your name came up over on the other board along with several other long time MIAs and long gone members.  Come over to the other board and let folks know you are back to making sawdust.  I still have a few of your patterns in my collection.

I'll do that mate. Cheers

On 8/6/2018 at 9:20 PM, Jim McDonald said:

Thanks Jim,
I popped over to the old board a couple of day's ago to join up. Buggered if I can remember my password and that email has long gone. I set up a new account under Aussie John as John B was used ;). No response yet.