A Steve Good Pattern

heppnerguy

I like to cut Steve Good's patterns and I also support his page , year in and year out, as I do The Scroll Saw Village. I so appreciate all Travis and Steve do for our hobby. This was a quick and easy pattern to cut so I thought it would be fun just to cut it and add it to my shop wall. 

Dick

heppnerguy

football runner.PNG

Edited by heppnerguy

6 hours ago, Rockytime said:

I've never cut an invisible pattern.

Hi Les:
There's a first time for everything
Try one, you'll be amazed at your ability to cut this style pattern
The only problem I have when doing these  is  "How much do you charge the customer"
They are quick to do and no one will ever see your mistakes
Please post a pic when your done
Fab4😂

9 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I like to cut Steve Good's patterns and I also support his page , year in and year out, as I do The Scroll Saw Village. I so appreciate all Travis and Steve do for our hobby. This was a quick and easy pattern to cut so I thought it would be fun just to cut it and add it to my shop wall. 

Dick

heppnerguy

I concur ...The two sites, The Village and Steve goods , are the places I check everyday ! 

17 minutes ago, RabidAlien said:

Nice!  I've got several Steve Good patterns queued up. 

Also going through the Inkscape tutorials in the University, looking to try my hand at some word-art.  Steve Good is awesome, but he doesn't have anything extolling the virtues of queso.  That's just...wrong.  😋

You know, I could really get behind a queso pattern...

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:21 AM, RabidAlien said:

Nice!  I've got several Steve Good patterns queued up. 

Also going through the Inkscape tutorials in the University, looking to try my hand at some word-art.  Steve Good is awesome, but he doesn't have anything extolling the virtues of queso.  That's just...wrong.  😋

Ok,,,   I know I am not with It so I humbly have to ask      What is queso ?

Dick

heppnerguy

Liquid gold.  It is the cheesy goodness that you humbly thank the Lord for before dipping your tortilla chip into (preferably AFTER first dipping it into refried beans).  Some places, it is known as "cheese sauce" or "cheese dip", but these places are wrong.

Edited by RabidAlien

1 hour ago, RabidAlien said:

Liquid gold.  It is the cheesy goodness that you humbly thank the Lord for before dipping your tortilla chip into (preferably AFTER first dipping it into refried beans).  Some places, it is known as "cheese sauce" or "cheese dip", but these places are wrong.

I was pretty sure that queso was Spanish for cheese but I guess I just do not  understand how is works for Steve Good's patterns, or anyones for that matter.. still leaves me a little confused 

Dick

heppnerguy