Layered ornament

don in brooklin on

Don, that looks better than the prototype that I hurriedly put together using your pattern.  I like the colours that you used.

I'm going to make a few of these sometimes using other animals such as dogs and cats in place of the rabbit.

The other thing I am going to investigate is some safe lighting source such as a few LEDs on a short string powered by a hidden triple A battery.  But I don't (yet) know if such things are for sale anywhere.

9 hours ago, Frank Pellow said:

Don, that looks better than the prototype that I hurriedly put together using your pattern.  I like the colours that you used.

I'm going to make a few of these sometimes using other animals such as dogs and cats in place of the rabbit.

The other thing I am going to investigate is some safe lighting source such as a few LEDs on a short string powered by a hidden triple A battery.  But I don't (yet) know if such things are for sale anywhere.

Try aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=200216091&initiative_id=AS_20180914124009&SearchText=led+lights+decoration

I have bought some things there and they take awhile to get here but are real cheap.  My experience is to pay for traceable shipping.