PROUD WORDS FOR ALL MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDERS

britetomro

This is a project I completed a couple of months ago. Found the verbiage on Facebook and took a photo knowing it would be a future project for the scroll saw. The panels are made of 1/2" baltic birch ply with a backer of 1/8" painted black. The panels measure 14" wide by 6" & 8" high. I used a # #5 reverse tooth blade for the entire project. Sometimes you do not really know what you are getting into with a project till you begin. Each panel took approximately 10 to cut. Letters are one of the hardest items to cut simply due to the fact that the smallest error can be easily seen by even the youngest eyes. You really get nervous when you are nearing the end of a panel and hope all goes well and you finish with success vs having to throw the work away. I have included a photo of the complete project and also closer shots of each panel. I used two 1 1/2" wide strips on the bake to hold everything together. Thanks for looking. Ron

USMC 1.jpg

USMC 2.jpg

USMC 3.jpg

USMC 4.jpg

USMC 5.jpg

USMC 6.jpg