Good sites for patterns?

RabidAlien

I've been doing a lot of Steve Good patterns for my wife lately (doing one right now for my daughter).  I've seen various other sites with similar patterns, woodland scenes, cute little holiday patterns, stuff like that.  My question is, does anyone know of any sites with good (free is good, too) patterns for more geeky stuff?  Patterns from Game of Thrones, patterns of dragons (not necessarily Chinese dragons), patterns of Vikings and samurai and old West gunslingers, stuff like that?  Things you'd cut and hang in the ManCave instead of the kitchen.  Just curious.

4 hours ago, MrsN said:

Also look under the resources tab. A great list of pattern resources. 

Hadn't looked under there yet.  :)  Just had the question pop into my head earlier today, and had enough time to post before I took the family out to catch a movie ("Venom"....unless you're a dedicated fan, don't waste your money, wait for it to hit Netflix if you really want to see it.  Kinda disappointing for a Marvel movie, but then I must admit I'm not very familiar with the character).

Thanks for all the suggestions!

3 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Also quite a few Facebook groups with a lot of free pattern designs..

Any particular FB groups you recommend?  I'm a member of Scrollers already.

10 hours ago, RabidAlien said:

Hadn't looked under there yet.  :)  Just had the question pop into my head earlier today, and had enough time to post before I took the family out to catch a movie ("Venom"....unless you're a dedicated fan, don't waste your money, wait for it to hit Netflix if you really want to see it.  Kinda disappointing for a Marvel movie, but then I must admit I'm not very familiar with the character).

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Any particular FB groups you recommend?  I'm a member of Scrollers already.

Well I just looked and there doesn't seem to be much patterns being posted anymore... I don't do facebook much and am not active at all on there.. I remember several groups having a lot of nice patterns but I don't see them anymore.. maybe they closed the groups down.. maybe they took me off it because I wasn't active...I don't know.. This is a list of the groups I'm a member of... but like I said.. I don't do FB much anymore.. and I don't seem to find the patterns I recall them having.. maybe looking in the wrong spots.. 

Oh.. the mature one is loaded with patterns.. but if you're easily offended... don't go there, LOL  Some good patterns in there but also some that are a little more than I want to see.. I just look at it with my eyes closed..👁️👁️  

All things Scrollsaw and Bandsaw

Scroll Saw Squawk

Wooden You Like To Know

Scroll Saw Pattern Cafe - Talk about anything scroll saw

Mike's Scroll Saw Patterns

Scroll Saw & Wood Projects

The Elite Scrollers

Scroll Saw Patterns and works

Scroll saw portrait Design

mature patterns for Scroll sawing

Free Scroll Saw Patterns

I've noticed the exact same thing.  I can't find decent patterns without going through some extremely old-looking websites. I'm going to start making a ton and uploading them to my website. Feel free to take a look at some them I've made so far: https://www.scrollsawhero.com/shop/

My goal is to have 100 designs by end of the November, and probably another 50 by the end of December. Feel free to let me know if there's anything specific I can start making for you guys!