Castle Rock Craft Show

jbrowning

I went to the Castle Rock Craft Show and did really well. Had a lot of foot traffic, sold all my Christmas Trees along with many other things. Welp gotta start making more trees for my next show. Also had a lady stop by and wanted to know if I would sell her some of my stuff at a wholesale price because she is wanting to put them into her store where she sells only Colorado Made items. I'm still thinking about that. Well here is a video of my booth and yest I will be back there again next year.

Craft Show Display

Thanks for looking.

Jim

Congratulations Join m. Glad things went well for you. There was a recent discussion here I seem to recall about someone else being asked to sell “wholesale”. The general consensus was I think that most people would say this is my price. You may elect to mark it up to put in your shop if you wish. Most scrollers usually are selling pretty low priced for the work anyway. You could also offer a small percentage discount for “quantity” orders she places and takes at once. Just some food for thought. Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, daveww1 said:

I'm going to do a small show next Saturday. I'm sure hoping to sell something.

I am so very happy for you and your success.  Your display is fantastic.  Congratulations.

My show was yesterday.  It turned out very well> Grossed over 400.00 for the local Toys for Tots kids.  

Edited by Dee

On 11/3/2018 at 8:38 PM, jbrowning said:

I went to the Castle Rock Craft Show and did really well. Had a lot of foot traffic, sold all my Christmas Trees along with many other things. Welp gotta start making more trees for my next show. Also had a lady stop by and wanted to know if I would sell her some of my stuff at a wholesale price because she is wanting to put them into her store where she sells only Colorado Made items. I'm still thinking about that. Well here is a video of my booth and yest I will be back there again next year.

Craft Show Display

Thanks for looking.

Jim

Nice display Jim. I do like the burnt wood effect. 

Irene

13 hours ago, Dee said:

I am so very happy for you and your success.  Your display is fantastic.  Congratulations.

My show was yesterday.  It turned out very well> Grossed over 400.00 for the local Toys for Tots kids.  

Glad you had a good show Dee. That would make a great donation and a heart felt gift.

Irene