Rohn from OH

Rohn

Hello Everyone, I am new here and do not presently own a scroll saw, but am looking to buy one in the near future.  I have been considering the "King" scroll saws i 30", but am also looking at the Jet 22". I am a leather worker but have also been a wood worker most of my life.  I just have not been involved in scroll saw work but am anxious to venture out into this new field.  I think I can learn a lot from this web site and as time goes on I hope I can contribute some good things here as well.

I would pick the King, personally, because it is such a nice machine to use and it is filled with good features, But saws are like automobiles, so what I really love, others will like a different brand as well. If I was a Dodge guy, I would not recommend you buy a Chevy or a Ford, you get the picture, but neither of the saws you mentioned are a poor choice. Good luck with whatever saw you choose. I hope you get one soon and then ask any questions you may have as there is a lot of experience here and the people are so willing to share their knowledge with one another.

Dick

heppnerguy

• 2 weeks later...