Many Projects

JTTHECLOCKMAN

OK I really do not know how to do this both to give credit for the pattern makers, also to show off my work, and to finally not bore you all but I will try and hopefully the site will allow for this. It will be a lengthy post so pull up a chair and get some popcorn. I first want to thank the pattern makers here that do such a great job and in particular and I hope I am not leaving anyone out and if I am please please accept my apology. Over this past year I began changing some projects in my inventory and I need help with some patterns so I asked here and had gotten help from Tim (WORBLER) , JIMERN, Bob (BOBSCROLL),  Paul ( GRANDPA), Russell  BIRCHBARK) and also many from Steve Good who I am not sure ever looks in here, and again if I missed someone please mention something if you see a project I made and did not give credit. Not my intention to leave anyone out. I will start with the know pattern makers and then just post finished projects. All got great reviews at the show my hats off to you pattern makers for the help. I also want to mention I probably took your pattern and incorporated in some manner to make a project that had my vision and taste added to it. Thanks again and let the show begin. 😀 I see I can not do this the way I wanted so I will have to make individual postings. Bear with me. 

Bob ( BOBSCROLL) 

Irish napkin holders and also Irish plaque

Iron worker clock

IMGP0246.JPG

IMGP0263.JPG

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN

• 3 weeks later...