trains

JTTHECLOCKMAN

I am throwing this question out there in case someone has come in contact with a pattern maker that makes 3D train patterns with alot of detail. Not looking for a portrait style pattern but something with depth and looks like the real thing. If my memory serves me well I think I have seen something like this but can not think where or who may have done it. I figured this would be a good place to start looking. Thanks.

39 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

http://www.finescrollsaw.com/index.htm

Have you seen this one? Not sure if it is what you are looking for, but his patterns are really well done.

Dick

heppnerguy

yes I did and emailed him to get a price. That is one elaborate train. Maybe someday. Thanks.

1 hour ago, MrsN said:

Thanks and Yes and I ordered a few patterns from them also. The problem is when I go those sites I end up spending more money because I always find something else that catches the eye. I like to take patterns and rework and add or subtract things. I will be busy throughout the year for sure. I have the feeling back starting last year and after the health problems. As they say" I AM BACK BABY"😀

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN

• 5 weeks later...

@JTTHECLOCKMAN I was searching scroll saw patterns and came across this train. Not sure if you have found a pattern yet. Scrolleronline.com has a nice one it’s called Iron Horse Replica Project patterns and it’s listed under their heading 3D & Models. I would had the link, but I don’t know how to do that. 

Irene

4 hours ago, Tomanydogs said:

@JTTHECLOCKMAN I was searching scroll saw patterns and came across this train. Not sure if you have found a pattern yet. Scrolleronline.com has a nice one it’s called Iron Horse Replica Project patterns and it’s listed under their heading 3D & Models. I would had the link, but I don’t know how to do that. 

Irene

I have it. I bought the pattern. Thanks.