Back at the Saw!!

lew

Been away a while......moved from Maryland to Vermont in September and just getting everything back up and running!!

Spent the first few months remodeling and painting......

Put the scroll saw in a nice workshop between the two garages, but too cold to work there....even with a space heater!!....so I moved it to the workshop in the basement until spring!

Working on a Christmas Sled pattern that I bought last year.

Hope everyone has been well and is enjoying this Holiday Season!!!

Lew

On 12/11/2018 at 7:42 AM, lew said:

Been away a while......moved from Maryland to Vermont in September and just getting everything back up and running!!

Spent the first few months remodeling and painting......

Put the scroll saw in a nice workshop between the two garages, but too cold to work there....even with a space heater!!....so I moved it to the workshop in the basement until spring!

Working on a Christmas Sled pattern that I bought last year.

Hope everyone has been well and is enjoying this Holiday Season!!!

Lew

Use a garbage bag,50 gallon size and cut holes in it like a tee shirt and where it like a tee shirt.I guarantee you you'll be sweating in no time and scrolling away! Welcome back!!!

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2019 at 6:28 PM, new2woodwrk said:

Welcome back lew -(I just saw this post) - I've been away as well since Hurricane michael - still don't have my shop up and running yet 😞

Grats on the move

Thanks!! good to hear from you! I set up my woodshop in a room between the two garages...too cold to work in and all my paint, stain, and glues frooze!! I moved my scroll saw to the basement and it much better there!  Hope you get up and running soon!

Happy to have you back. Too bad it is so cold there. I was complaining because it was cloudy and was only getting into the 50's. 
Everything is back to normal now with temps in the 70's. Wish I could pass our weather around to all those people where the snow is deep and the temperatures are shallow. Nice to know you are out there waiting for the temperature to get better so you can 'get back to scrolling'. 

Dick

heppnerguy