Recall of Scrolls Saws?

jbrowning

Not so much a recall but like with cars there were bulletins out to dealers and repair shops about the Dewalt 788 when they were changing from Canada to China. They knew about the table hole being off center, they knew about the table not locking down, they knew about the clunking noise, they knew about the table not being level front to back. You take that saw to any Dewalt repair shop and they knew right away. RBI had problems with their motors and thus so many versions were made over the years and they knew but there was no repair shops for them so that was an in house problem that they knew about. 2 saws that I know about. 

6 hours ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

Not so much a recall but like with cars there were bulletins out to dealers and repair shops about the Dewalt 788 when they were changing from Canada to China. They knew about the table hole being off center, they knew about the table not locking down, they knew about the clunking noise, they knew about the table not being level front to back. You take that saw to any Dewalt repair shop and they knew right away. RBI had problems with their motors and thus so many versions were made over the years and they knew but there was no repair shops for them so that was an in house problem that they knew about. 2 saws that I know about. 

Now you have me wondering about my Dewalt. I'll have to go out and see if I have any of those problems.