Mr Blaster - thanks

JimErn

I believe that might have been me that brought up the topic about Mr Blaster .. as I was looking for dry graphite for the Hawks.. but the only thing the one store had was the Mr Blaster  so I bought it to try.. I use that stuff on all sorts of things now..awesome stuff.. my lawn mower is a self propelled and the handle was sort of stiff to push so I used that on the cables and also around the wheel bolts.. as I don't use the self propelled feature on it.. but anyway that thing rolled a lot easier too.. car door hinges and everything I can think of gets sprayed with that stuff now, LOL 

@ Paul, Ray, & Flarud

I stuck the red tube from the nozzle up under the shroud where the upper arm pivots, and also sprayed the arms that hold the blade holder.

Raising and lowering the upper arm was not really an issue, just felt like it was kind of dragging.  I expect over spray hit everything else in there, I did not take it apart.

I said smoothed out dramatically, I honestly never noticed any kind of degradation in performance, that kind of thing grows on you as time goes by I think.  Sprayed and ran the saw with blade but not cutting, maybe 2 minutes I could feel a difference, when I started cutting later on, just felt so much better.

Jim