Fulton Barber Shop

smitty0312

8 hours ago, wombatie said:

That is a fabulous sign Dan your friend will be overwhelmed by it.  Please wish your friend Good Luck in his new career for us.

Marg

I delivered it yesterday & hung it on the wall in his shop....he loved it & I did wish him great success.....he won’t get much business from me since I’m bald....but have grown a full beard & he will be giving me a trim.....

6187E878-E004-4277-9466-76234636F2B0.jpeg

15 hours ago, smitty0312 said:

I delivered it yesterday & hung it on the wall in his shop....he loved it & I did wish him great success.....he won’t get much business from me since I’m bald....but have grown a full beard & he will be giving me a trim.....

6187E878-E004-4277-9466-76234636F2B0.jpeg

PERFECT. 

Marg

I have a barber whom I enjoy so much. Would you mind if I copy your idea and make him a sign for his shop?  I  know he would love one hanging in his shop too. I just to not have the great imagination and creativity that you possess. I love the one you made. It looks great on his wall

Dick

heppnerguy

7 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I have a barber whom I enjoy so much. Would you mind if I copy your idea and make him a sign for his shop?  I  know he would love one hanging in his shop too. I just to not have the great imagination and creativity that you possess. I love the one you made. It looks great on his wall

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick, I wouldn’t mind a bit....