As close to being famous as I'll ever be...

Iguanadon

6 minutes ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

I have a question for you Iggy. How is your step stand made??  Is it a knock down version??  Do you have any seperate photos of it??  This is what I want to incorporate next year in my display. I am looking for ideas on methods. Thanks.

Hi JT, they are my own design.  They don't break down or fold down.  I have 3 of them (different lengths) that I take to events and I can stack them in a way so they don't take up much space.  Nothing fancy.  Attached is my "design" with pictures included.  Let me know if any questions and any suggestions to improve them are always welcome.

Iggy

Puzzle Display Stands by Scott.pdf

22 hours ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

Don't they have to ask for permission??? You are famous here and that is what counts.

I suspect that when you signup for space that somewhere in all that documentation that they usually provide to you for such is the legal disclaimer that says that you consent to them taking and using photos in marketing is allowed. 😉 Probably somewhere in the fine print. 

9 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

Hi JT, they are my own design.  They don't break down or fold down.  I have 3 of them (different lengths) that I take to events and I can stack them in a way so they don't take up much space.  Nothing fancy.  Attached is my "design" with pictures included.  Let me know if any questions and any suggestions to improve them are always welcome.

Iggy

Puzzle Display Stands by Scott.pdf

Thanks. That is basically what I do now too. I have an idea but always open for any other idea that may work. Thanks again.