Hi all.

bcdennis

My profile says I registered here in 2015 but I haven't spent any time here and don't remember introducing myself.  I have been active in a different Forum and friends there suggested I come here.  From the looks of things I am glad I took their advice.  I am heavily into Fret Work but do just about anything my wife tells me too.  I currently have a EX21 and a Jet 22 (worst purchase I could have made in my opinion).  The EX is my go to.  I do make some patterns and my Favorite Designers are Charles Dearing and Mike Williams.  I do most of my portraits on 3/4 inch wood I like the depth the wood gives to the project.  Attached a few of my favorites.  Hope to learn a lot from you all. 

My Picss 192.JPG

IMG_E0366.JPG

My Picss 264.JPG

11 minutes ago, MTCowpoke22 said:

Welcome. Nice work you've got. What do you not like about the Jet? Just curious because I really like mine.

I have had nothing but problems with it.  The clamp system never did work well for me, so I installed the Pegas clamps and that made it better.  The speed control will move while I am cutting and the tension adjustment moves while the machine is on as well.  I break a ton of blades with the thing compared to my EX. 

• 1 month later...