Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs !!!

Foxfold

20 hours ago, Foxfold said:

I do, unlike Tony, by the time he's halfway through a project the place looks like a bombs hit it and he can't even find a screwdriver 🤣🤣

He must be my husbands brother.  :lol: :lol: Or he has what he calls a clean up and then cannot remember where he's put things and searches for weeks.  🤔:roll:

Marg 

When I bought my Jet16, I installed it in the garage, but since there is still furniture being assembled, there is no room left now.
I moved into the house and took a corner in the kitchen.
Everything would be fine, but when the wife starts cooking dinner, I can’t think about anything but food.
Tasty smells just make me crazy.😂

91d16deb9c0a.jpg

19 hours ago, Foxfold said:

Is there a 'big' difference between that and what I have Roly ?  Just curious, 

I don't recognise those saws what are they. You'll find a big difference when you get the more expensive saw there will be little vibration motor turns not the table for angles easy blade changes a bit like a Mohorovicic to a Rolls Royce 😁 of course I'm bias I have the EX-21 and had three saws before that under £100 and what a difference in this case it's you get what you pay for and the DEWALT DW688 people rave about but I can't comment on that one. rOLY

10 hours ago, Ivan Nikolaev said:

When I bought my Jet16, I installed it in the garage, but since there is still furniture being assembled, there is no room left now.
I moved into the house and took a corner in the kitchen.
Everything would be fine, but when the wife starts cooking dinner, I can’t think about anything but food.
Tasty smells just make me crazy.😂

91d16deb9c0a.jpg

Forget the saw wow that bike love it.:thumbs:

34 minutes ago, Phantom Scroller said:

I don't recognise those saws what are they

I've got an Axminster Trade Series AWFS18,  it was advertised at around £650 at the time, it runs with practically no vibration at all unless I go to a really slow speed. Must confess have never done anything with 'angles' as I have no interest in Inlay or such. I like my word art and portraits best or my new found Napkin holders. LOL.

On 1/27/2019 at 5:40 PM, Foxfold said:

I've got an Axminster Trade Series AWFS18,  it was advertised at around £650 at the time, it runs with practically no vibration at all unless I go to a really slow speed. Must confess have never done anything with 'angles' as I have no interest in Inlay or such. I like my word art and portraits best or my new found Napkin holders. LOL.

Brend you stick with what your happy with if it works don't change it. Keep scrollin' 😁Roly

• 3 months later...

Brenda, it was very nice of your husband to share his man-space with you, and it's also very nice that he supports you and your hobby, by building you the cupboards to store your items in. I may be wrong, but, I think that just maybe he loves you a lot also..... You both are very fortunate to get along so well, and maybe he likes having you around when he is in the shop. I used to love it, when my wife would spend time working in the shop while i did, it made for some nice quality time together. 

Len