Howdy

SgtDevilDog

I thought i posted an intro when i first joined, but i guess I did not. I started scrolling in 96 on an old craftsman that my high school had in shop class. I joined the Marine Corps in 99 and stopped scrolling for 8 years. I got back into it when I got out on a skill scroll saw. I received a Dewalt a few years after that and absolutely love it. I am originally from Texas but reside in NC now. I am retired and do scroll work almost exclusively now. I did not really understand this site and wasn't on it much until someone on reddit referred me here. I will be on this site a lot more once I get it figured out, I am grateful to be a part of such a wonderful group. Thank you for having me

Semper Fi

Welcome to the Village from East TN. Thank you for your service. We are glad you joined us and look forward to your participation. What part of the forum do you not understand or have questions about? No question is a dumb question so please, ask anything you need help with. What part of NC are you in? We have a few NC members here you might be close to. Think there are some clubs over there too.