I am looking for this pattern

kardar2

I've had a ton of request from customers this last year for many of the record clock styles but cut from wood.. I started looking into files a bit.. there seems to be a ton of files made for the CNC laser.. many are selling on eBay.. I'm sure i've seen this somewhere.. but these sellers seem to be scattered all over the place for the CNC type files.. from Amazon, eBay and even Etsy.. I found several I want to buy from eBay and will be doing some soon.. Not sure is wall hanging clocks are making a comeback or what.. I mostly sold out of them over the holidays and slowly building back my inventory. If I run across this one I'll point you to it.. Many times if you see a file made for CNC you can ask the seller to change it to PDF.. they probably scratch there heads on that as to why because they won't work on your CNC. but most are happy to do so.. Then you just print the file like a normal pattern..    

I found this on eBay but it's not the same.. I did some looking but haven''t found anything yet.. might just be someone did their own design and it's not available for purchase.. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DXF-CDR-File-For-CNC-Plasma-Laser-Cut-Tailor-Shop-Sewing-Salon-Clock/232654400416?hash=item362b486ba0:g:6JAAAOSwxOFadxL4:rk:1:pf:0

7 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

I've had a ton of request from customers this last year for many of the record clock styles but cut from wood.. I started looking into files a bit.. there seems to be a ton of files made for the CNC laser.. many are selling on eBay.. I'm sure i've seen this somewhere.. but these sellers seem to be scattered all over the place for the CNC type files.. from Amazon, eBay and even Etsy.. I found several I want to buy from eBay and will be doing some soon.. Not sure is wall hanging clocks are making a comeback or what.. I mostly sold out of them over the holidays and slowly building back my inventory. If I run across this one I'll point you to it.. Many times if you see a file made for CNC you can ask the seller to change it to PDF.. they probably scratch there heads on that as to why because they won't work on your CNC. but most are happy to do so.. Then you just print the file like a normal pattern..    

Thank you

13 hours ago, kardar2 said:

With the CNC machines it hard to know if there is a paper pattern. Any ways the wife wants me to make one. Has anyone seen this pattern for sale? Thanks

142D9860-71E8-4593-B19D-18D322661812.png

You've got the pic and someone here could make you a pattern I'm sure. I like it and I might give it a try myself.