downloading picture to my albums

DAdams

DAdams,

I do not believe that Travis has turned that feature on as of yet. I believe that he will get that feature turned on as soon as he gets some of the bugs worked out of the system that were caused between the move and software upgrade. If I am wrong concerning this I am sure Travis will correct me.

OK...so I think I have the Gallery figured out. You should be able to upload pictures to the Pattern Library as well as to your own personal album. If you need to create a new album, check under the "My Profile" menu option. There you'll find a place to add albums.

Comments have also been turned on for the Gallery.

Enjoy! ;)

Thank you Travis I didn't mean to be a pain i have not been around for about 6 months so i finally got to do some sawing and wanted to share pictures of what I had done. Travis Thank you and the other's members that make this site a great scroll saw site.I could not do what you do to keep this site up and running smooth. I enjoy this site very much and the member's are so very helpful and friendly.

Hrmmm....messman was having that trouble too. I haven't run into the issue myself. I see others have been uploading fine. I'll have to experiment around with it a bit and see if I can figure something out. The only thing I can think of is its timing out. Are they large files?