Hi From South Dakota

teachnlearn

Did Electronic Engineering and consulting. Years ago did scrollsaw work on a 21-inch craftsman. Moved from IL to South Dakota several years ago and living in an apartment. Probably move to a house in the future and get back into scroll sawing. When I did scroll saw it was drawing the patterns, then tracing them with carbon paper onto the wood.   Have worked with Computer Assisted Design, "CAD" and got some free image software for drawing. Still, dabble in electronics, but also have sketched and tinkered with carving and printing with Linoleum. Scroll Saw is in off-site storage so I'm designing patterns and reading on the updates of scroll sawing and new tools and techniques.  My wife and I are both disabled vets, so I doubt we will ever be able to do any shows other than possibly sell online.  Thats about it, just finished getting our car out of a parking lot snow drift. Rick

First of all I want to thank both you and your wife for your service. Second I wish to welcome you to our world wide family here in The Village. look around a lot here, you will find many things that should interest you and keep you enthused about getting that saw and going to work on it. Hope you enjoy the friendly and helpful people that make up this site. Log on often and get to know us all better

Dick

heppnerguy