fretwork jewelry box with lid

cjswoodcrafts

pattern by Steve Good, it was a great pattern, easy to follow direction

the lid and box fretwork is of plywood inside covers are sandeply, fretwork stained in red mahagony, sandeply cherry stained,

hot glued and nailed together with brads

original pattern has merry christmas on the side, i replaced it with Kayla, the person i will give it too, and on the lid has mary and baby Jesus, i replaced it with another Steve Good pattern of 2 birds and leaves.

ahha! now i see what the church mouse has been up too. You've been quite for a while and i knew you were up to someting big ,here it is.Teriffic job my man,you are a designer tech now ,fancy workmanship.your web site is going to be teeming with goodies for people to chose from.it may be hard for the customers to find only one needle in the haystack of items offerd on the site .but thats a good thing as they'll fall in love with more than one. A light just went on thinking about your craft sales ,and here is another idea for you.Tell your customers "if you find something you can't live with out,just make me a good deal offer and you could be the proud owner of it.A little humor breaks the ice for sales! :)

Very nice, she's sure to appreciate all of the time and effort you put into making her such a nice personal gift. And I'm sorry to say but I have to disagree with what AmazingKevin had to say about asking your customers to make you a good offer to own a piece of your work. I've found through experience that if you let your customers set the price, you get next to nothing offered as they think they can get it for very little. Then when you let them know the actual price that you are asking for they usually think that they are being overcharged. Don't forget we now live in the dollar store era, so set your price and put it on what your selling and stick to it, if your work is good enough and it looks like it is, you should be able to get what your asking for. I do!

Len