Gallery

Travis

I've been working on the Gallery for the last couple days. The software has been updated and I've been trying to get it to look like the old version. I think it looks pretty good. I also made the Gallery Menu a bit different. I think its much more intuitive this way. Kick the tires a bit and see if you see anything odd.

A couple changes from the old Gallery:

[*:3lmlg8bt]The gallery no longer has the feature where you can check the box below a thumbnail to add to your download cart. You now have to click the actual file. The info box below the picture has the option of adding it to the download cart. From there, you can check out your download cart and download the ZIP as normal. Likewise, to remove a pattern from the download cart, you'll have to click the pic and choose Remove from Download Cart.

[*:3lmlg8bt]There is still the bug in the software where some User Albums are unnamed with only one picture. When you click the picture, it goes nowhere. I still don't know what causes this. I was kinda hoping that the update would fix it, but it hasn't. I may have to ask for tech support from the developers. I hesitate to do so because they're complete...ahem....jerks.

Other than that, everything should work fine. Let me know if you see something I don't.