Modified Dust Collection for Pegas Saw

Iguanadon

34 minutes ago, Sycamore67 said:

Do you mean me?  I find your comment insulting.  There are people in all groups that can not tie their own shoes including whatever group you are in.  I worked hard for my engineering degrees.  I have numerous patents, written papers for journals, testified as an expert witness, given papers in several countries, traveled the world extensively for my  profession and can tie my own shoes. 

Hope your comment was in jest. I wrote entire paragraphs on college myself. I Spent years myself designing and consulting. When I ended up in a wheelchair they saw the chair and not my work. Will he demand major changes to the building? Actually had one from a personal look at me and said, I hope you can walk out of that chair cause you would hurt the image of our company. Worked my way through college and one was a nursing home. The lead nurse got a hold of my employment record and wanted me fired. Said she was suspicious of anyone with college education working as a CNA, must want to sexually abuse the patients. Was let go to satisfy the nurse, because they couldn't find nurses, but could hire off the street. Can't win either way. RJF

College use to be cheap. 1975 a semester was $500 and textbooks RENTED for $7.00. Then gov and college decided it should be based on the business model. College cost rises every year when no one else has any cost of living. It's out of site. Then we are exporting jobs. Ever call software support and try to understand the tech? I'm a full believer in full-time learning and free education. Shop classes should be given in high school. Businesses and medicine have 'Slooooowwwwly' learned that having a cross of fields at a meet is a major improvement. Ever been on a factory line with an engineer that was never at the factory. Did it. Learned from it. Won't state the company, I was the only engineer that would go to the factory line and talk with every worker on every shift on my own time. Suddenly the young engineer knew more than the old ones and the factory production skyrocketed. It was the feedback of the hands-on people that did it. Constant free learning is going to put this country ahead of the rest. RJF 

6 minutes ago, teachnlearn said:

College use to be cheap. 1975 a semester was $500 and textbooks RENTED for $7.00. Then gov and college decided it should be based on the business model. College cost rises every year when no one else has any cost of living. It's out of site. Then we are exporting jobs. Ever call software support and try to understand the tech? I'm a full believer in full-time learning and free education. Shop classes should be given in high school. Businesses and medicine have 'Slooooowwwwly' learned that having a cross of fields at a meet is a major improvement. Ever been on a factory line with an engineer that was never at the factory. Did it. Learned from it. Won't state the company, I was the only engineer that would go to the factory line and talk with every worker on every shift on my own time. Suddenly the young engineer knew more than the old ones and the factory production skyrocketed. It was the feedback of the hands-on people that did it. Constant free learning is going to put this country ahead of the rest. RJF 

You are making my point for me.