A newbie question - how to add profile image

aj43

Just now, meflick said:

Hey Al - First, are you on a computer, an iPad, or something else.  (I ask because your "view" or what you see on screen differs depending on what you are looking at the forums from.

I forgot to mention that Melanie. I always assume that everybody is using a computer. I can't do anything on my phone and all my pics are stored on my computer.

Just now, meflick said:

@octoolguy Ray - I only remember because sometimes I am on my iPad and its a little frustrating because its a little different and when I look for something and can't find it easily or quickly - like the birthday list! ☺️

I can do the basics on my phone. But for ease of usage, I prefer my computer. And, I spend waaaaay too much time there.

20 minutes ago, aj43 said:

Thanks, folks.  Took a few tries but I finally got FROGG where I want him. Sorry, no selfies of me. Mr. Frogg is much cuter anyway.       -/aj43

That's really not fair. Everybody should have to show their mug. No matter how bad it is. Just look at Scrappile for gosh sakes.

4 hours ago, aj43 said:

meflick:         Frogs were a favorite of one of my daughters. Keeps me in touch with a life that ended too soon.      -/aj43

I am sorry to hear that you lost one of your precious daughters. I am sure she would love that cute little frog and the significance behind your usage.

This is not to say that I also have a sometimes warped sense of humor and a romantic perspective on life.  Every day is a new life to live:   feel the sun; smell the rain; pick the flowers. Enjoy life and find something beautiful to make every day special.

Edited by aj43