Wonder How Long This Will Take

kmmcrafts

Well, here we are on Friday morning.. My goal was to have all 10 of these cut.. However I got to spend only about 3 hours a day in the shop...  every day this week so only about half of my normal day.. due in part because spring break and I had forgot about many family obligations I had going on such as my kids eye exam, drivers licence now that he turned 16.. LOL anyway.. lots going on because he is off school on spring break..  I did manage to get 6 of the crosses made.. also had to take one day and make these items shown below as they was ordered this week.. since I have a 3 week deadline to get the crosses done.. I chose to hold on those and make the items below as they're scheduled to be in the mail by the 18th.. and the crosses aren't to be in the mail until the 24th.. So anyway.. even though they aren't scheduled to be mailed until the 18th.. I've already made them and will be mailing them out this morning.. then back to the shop to see if I can get another cross cut.. 

So I was a slow poke in the shop on getting my quota out..  I still managed to make

6 of the crosses

5  Duster ornaments

1 Farm Scene clock

1 z/28 Camaro clock

AND... I still made time to get on here and bug you all, 😂😂 

Now.. guess I better get busy and get the 5 ornaments, and the 2 clocks packaged and ready for the mail lady when she shows up.. luckily the other orders was in stock.. 

il_794xN.1599481266_2f2a.jpg

download.png

il_794xN.1578561298_4i6g.jpg

3 minutes ago, JTTHECLOCKMAN said:

Did you wind up making the slots and tabs and are they dismantlable??  

No I didn't I just glued them up and then also used screws..  I'll be packing them up maybe tomorrow and sending them on their way... they got a long way to go since they're  headed to a wedding shop in Hong Kong of all places.. Not cheap shipping but they was willing to pay sooo.. LOL