Real Wood Crafts

Rockytime

Just want to give kudos to Albert Baggetta of Real Wood Crafts. I had ordered a pattern from him yesterday. For some reason an error appeared and the pattern could not be downloaded. This morning I received an apology along with the pattern I ordered plus another pattern. Can't find better response anywhere.

He really should be listed in the pattern suppliers list.

14 hours ago, Rockytime said:

Just want to give kudos to Albert Baggetta of Real Wood Crafts. I had ordered a pattern from him yesterday. For some reason an error appeared and the pattern could not be downloaded. This morning I received an apology along with the pattern I ordered plus another pattern. Can't find better response anywhere.

He really should be listed in the pattern suppliers list.

7 hours ago, WayneMahler said:

Les maybe you could provide a link ? Would like to see what is offered. 

Les and Wayne, I was pretty sure that Albert had added his pattern shop to that list previously so I just went and checked and he is there.  Check here - scroll down - they are listed alphabetically: https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/pattern-shops/ It is listed as "Real Wood Crafts" and he is listed as the Designer.  You an also give him a review there.  Looks like nobody has yet.  

Thanks for the comments, guys.  Appreciate it.  Yes, the  link to my patterns is http://baggetta.com/pebooks/puzzle_patterns.htm

The patterns on the FREE PATTERNS page are updated daily (see below).  I'm slowly transferring all of my eBooks to my Etsy store, where they are on sale at considerably lower cost than I am able to working through Pay Pal.  You can see which 50 eBooks I have available at my Etsy Store Link. If you ever order an eBook or pattern and don't receive it, send me an email at abaggetta@comcast.net and I'll get on the problem immediately.

I set a goal to create (and cut) a new table sign each day.  Patterns will be available on my page.  I'll try to post them here, too in the Brag forum, if I can keep up.

Best

Al B.