first stack cut on dewalt

amazingkevin

The dw788 floated on a cloud cutting this mdf dual stack quite nicely.iI still have'nt fastened it down and proablely never will as i need to move the saw around alot when cutting projects as i don't have to much space to work with.The merry christmas is 4" x 9" x 1/4"I used a skip tooth i had available ,used so i don't remember what # it is. :)post-2756-134955556383_thumb.jpg

Thanks Art and Clayton,I started a train by noel and picked the wrong to cheap of wood to do it in.So that will turn into oranaments for next year :rofl: My wood selection is bleeding out into the aisle to much and to high so finding the right piece is a job and a half as i allways take short cuts doing things.Very very quiete today on the road and neighborhood.I was pick out of 25 receipients to receive a banjo CD from "BENJI FLAMING"made my day and my only present too.XRAY gave me spirals which i put in the xmzs catagorie too.It will raise the hair on your back to listen to benji play .on his web site he doe's corol of the bells and if (recomend) watch it you'll see why.It's incredible he can do so many things at once playing that song.