THANK YOU BOB

koehler788

Thank you all for the nice comments !!

I have to laugh so I don't get mad,  but my wife does not like the Tennessee plaque. She doesn't like how dark it is. Ihave to re cut it...lol. I chose that wood because it looked smoky.  I used the wood to try to make it scenic, and most of them are beach themed.  I tried to place the dark grains to resemble water.

Nice work, but like Dick's thought wondering how many trips would take up a whole lot of wall space.  I have collected small refrigerator sizedmagnets from most of the places we have visited.  They take up a lot less space for sure.  But I do like yours - they are much more attractive on the whole.

Lol...

We don't travel a lot,  these aren't that big (10.5" x 2.5" ) either. She wants to go to Jamaica and Hawaii. Most of the time we go on vacation is to Panama City Beach, Florida.

We have a good spot on the wall for these also. If it gets too big,  I can place them in strategic spots throughout the room.

Lol...

We don't travel a lot,  these aren't that big (10.5" x 2.5" ) either. She wants to go to Jamaica and Hawaii. Most of the time we go on vacation is to Panama City Beach, Florida.

We have a good spot on the wall for these also. If it gets too big,  I can place them in strategic spots throughout the room.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/9/2019 at 6:19 PM, OzarkSawdust said:

Just saw this thread...WOW! I like those! We travel a lot in our RV as well as all of our friends. What wood is that? Do you make the patterns with Inkscape? I have to try one (some) of those.

You did a beautiful job on all of them!

The wood is Poplar, I choose a board with s much color as I can.  All players came from one board. 

Times New Roman for the big letters? What font did you use for the small letters?

When I finish Poplar it never comes out that good looking! What do you use?

I've got to review Travis' video. When I tried to do one of our names it put the last name on top of the first names...I need it to be opposite.

1 hour ago, koehler788 said:

The wood is Poplar, I choose a board with s much color as I can.  All players came from one board. 

Times New Roman for the big letters? What font did you use for the small letters?

When I finish Poplar it never comes out that good looking! What do you use?

I've got to review Travis' video. When I tried to do one of our names it put the last name on top of the first names...I need it to be opposite.

• 2 weeks later...