Wolf Resting

inspirations

Awesome job Brian . I have been wanting to do something out of a slab of wood like that . What kind if scrollsaw blades did you use if you dont mind me asking? Thanks Eagledrum70 :thumbs:

Hi Glen,i use Flying Dutchman Spiral FD- NUMBER 1 AND 2/0 By the way feel free to ask any question i will certainly answer if i can

Brian

I also have a slab of wood ,cypress knee 3" thick x 2' square. I don't know how to get it down to thickness for the scroll saw ,any ideas? :)

Hi Kevin, the way i do it is by cutting it to 12" and put it through my thicknesser or cut the width you require and slice it down on a band saw to required thickness and finish with a sander. or other wise do like i use to before i had the thicknesser go to a carpenters workshop and ask him to get you out of trouble many will if they relise that it is only a hobby of yours but if they charge and it is reasonable you can then pass the cost on to your customers, then you have not paid any thing for the cutting charge [is this any help]

Brian