graduation plaque

heppnerguy

I have a niece that will be graduation from high school in June. Fortunately we will be in Oregon then and should be able to attend her ceremony. I liked Steve Good's new 2119 graduation plaque and I thought that with the school colors added it should look pretty nice. Her school colors are blue, white and grey and I was able to use all three colors in making it. I have to say that I do not particularly like using 3/4 inch thick wood for plaque as Steve suggested and did it all in 1/4 inch BB ply.  I, personally enjoy the way they came out. OH, I forgot to mention that I made two of them so she could give one to her boyfriend of other class mate that she might to give the other one to. These are approx. 8 X 10 inches, and I hope she likes it.

Dick

heppnerguy 

graduation plaque.PNG

Great job Dick.  My Granddaughter graduates from College this year.  I was going to try to make the emblem of the sorority she belongs to as an inlay on something, but haven't gotten up the courage yet to try.  Even discussed it via message with Dave Monk.  But I need to start out with something simpler and get to know how to do it.  So, not enough time now.  She like money more anyway,......

• 2 weeks later...