Take Me Down To The Sea Again Sign Pattern

baggetta

This pattern is based on a variation of the line from the John Masefield poem, "Sea Fever."  The mystique of the sea has always made a nice theme for works of art.   cut the main piece from maple and mounted it on a stressed piece of cherry wood.  To add a special effect to the base I made some waves from a scrap piece of  spalted maple.  Combining different woods and different effects sometimes makes your piece more attractive as well as meaningful.  The free pattern above is available for download on my FREE PATTERNS page linked from the Index page on my website

VIDEO ALERT: Just want to let you know that I put up another video on my YouTube channel. I decided to upgrade the table on my Excalibur scroll saw, so I ordered some magnetic sign material and gave my table a "face lift" so to speak.  If your table is wearing out and looking rather scruffy, you might want to check out the video to see what a difference this can make.  I used it on the Excalibur, but I'm sure this can be done to other tables as well.

Take Me Down To The Sea Again Image Small.jpg