BLADERUNNER

amazingkevin

I can say starting out in the shop I my consider this tool :) , but it looks like this could have a plastic housing :thumbs: and I have learned the hard way to stay away from tools that have a plastic housings :boo: . In my thoughts the brand has a lot going for it { A Good Brand :thumbs: }, but I'll just keep using the other shop tools I have and stay away from these plastic housing tools :boo: - ! I can't see where it do as good a job in my scrolling as my Dewalt scrollsaw - --No Way ----Thanks Kevin for the video - a great selling point .......there's always going someone to come up with something to take your money----people need to consider the long team with this tool -will it hold up........the reason I'm against Plastic houing I had a table saw that after a couple of years of light use - somehow got a crack in the mounting and after that I decided no more large Plastic woodworking toolsfor me......... :thumbs: .