Every Tool's a Hammer

3Dface

i think i have posted before that Dyslexia has kicked my but my whole life. it is not that i can not read but long reads become a jumble of words that loose a lot of meaning until i have read it many times. this is why i always "wait for the movie". 

being a fan of Adam Savage of Mythbusters became a downer knowing he had written a book that i am sure would not make it to film. when the preface was released it took me 4 readings over 5 days to remember only 25% of what i had read.

THEN i found he recorded the audiobook himself. i got it 2 weeks ago and it is wonderful! it was great to hear that i had so much in common with this "Maker" of so many things and learning many more i did not know that i am now on my 3rd listen. not because i couldn't remember but because i find it so entertaining that he reads it like he is talking straight to me.

so weather you are a reader or like to listen to something while you work i recommend this book.

i made this from a photo of adam while i listened the first time.

559404325_adamevery3d.gif.1b63ea86b1d15c2e0470d25c676b6b17.gif