Need some opinions

edward

I sell all my portrait work un-framed... but I do state they are designed to be framed since I make them from 1/8 material some are quite fragile.. What the customer actually does I don't know.. I do put a backer on them.. not felt though since I don't care for felt.. I use foam sheets from the craft stores.. 

I used to sell them framed.. but I tend to sell them better unframed.. I don't like framed because everyone has a different frame taste for every project.. and what matches their decor style... sometimes I display them in a frame but I don't sell it framed..

Howdy neighbor, 

I sell might near ever' thing I create frameless unless the customer says different. Most all my projects are 1/2" hardwoods.

I round my edges on the face side with a 1/2" roundover bit & the router. That kinda gives the project a more finished look if ya don't create a frame fer it. 

Sometimes, on them rounded edges of the project, dependin on the breed of lumber, I'll take some gel stain & go around them outside edges just to shine up the project. 

Sawdust703 (Brad)