Cross for my Grandson

keefie

20 minutes ago, Fish said:

Great work!  I've done that one  before but how did you put the name in the middle?  I'd like to try it.

Hi Dan, I imported the pattern into CorelDraw, then used the eraser to remove the centre of the cross then just added the name and stretched it to size.  If you have trouble doing it let me know and I can either put a name in for you or send you the modified cross with the centre removed.

Keith.

Hi Buddy....  It is so Sad to loose a Loved one.  Especially a Grand-Son.  I feel for you Keith. 

Seeing this cross brought back Old memories of when You helped me with Erasing the inside area. 

Made many for Many People......................Yours Looks Much Better than mine....................Friends...........Danny  :+}

2 hours ago, danny said:

Hi Buddy....  It is so Sad to loose a Loved one.  Especially a Grand-Son.  I feel for you Keith. 

Seeing this cross brought back Old memories of when You helped me with Erasing the inside area. 

Made many for Many People......................Yours Looks Much Better than mine....................Friends...........Danny  :+}

Thanks Danny, you're a good friend. And thankyou all for your kind thoughts at this terrible time. They are all much appreciated.

1 hour ago, rdatelle said:

So sorry to hear that Keith. Prayers are with the family. I love the cross. You did a great job. Is that something you can stack cut.

Hi, thanks for the kind words and prayers. 

Yes you can stack cut these , I stacked four of these to cut for family members