How do I just print the patterns?

bighaas70

Hi Gordie,

Welcome to the Village. I'm glad you found a few patterns to add to your collection. In order to print, select the thumbnail picture you want to print. This will take you to a screen that shows a larger picture, along with some details. If you click that medium picture, it will open another window with the full size picture. From there, if you hold down the Ctrl button and hit P (for print), you should be able to print that larger picture.

For resizing pictures, some printers have the ability to increase/decrease the size of the printing. Or you can take it to a copy shop and have them resize it. You can also resize a picture in a graphics program. In fact, I'll be posting a video tutorial on Scroll Saw Goodies on how to prepare a pattern for printing using a program called Inkscape. Check back tomorrow and I'll post the video here too.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you're still having trouble. :)

BTW-My Dad's name is Gordie too. You don't see that name too often.

Steve's a great guy! He's very generous with his time and talent. I don't know where he finds the time to crank out the patterns like he does, but it's pretty amazing! I really like his patterns. They're not the typical patterns you'd find on a website. I have a bunch of his patterns in my "To Do" pile....LOL...and it just gets thicker. ;)

• 2 weeks later...