fishing boat cut

don watson

Your photo does not show the glass. The frames I normally use come from Scandanavia and they don't actually have glass, just a glass effect plastic sheet so I normally leave it out.

If I could I would check where my friend was going to hang the present, and I would check if the angles from nearby windows caused reflection on the glass, I would leave out the glass to prevent reflections. Bob 

Thanks for the comments. The only reason I asked was because I had a problem taking a picture without me showing up reflecting on the glass.

I suppose the best idea would be to take a picture without the glass and find out where the recipient was going to hang it, as suggested by Bob.

Don W

Edited by don watson
puctuation

3 minutes ago, don watson said:

Thanks for the comments. The only reason I asked was because I had a problem taking a picture without me showing up reflecting on the glass.

I suppose the best idea would be to take a picture without the glass and find out where the recipient was going to hang it,assuggested by Bob.

Don W

I take pics before I put it in the frame, then I use glass so dust does not collect and mention to the recipient that the glass can be taken out if they wish or it can be re-framed (but then I use cheap ready made frames)