Oh No SPAM ON SSV

sullyscroller

This is getting stupid. I just deleted some very explicit stuff. I apologize to those who ran across it on the site today. I'm going to up my patrolling. If the spam doesn't stop soon, I might lock down the forum for new registration (they'll have to jump through some hoops before getting an account) for awhile. Either that, or I'll add Mod Approval for new member posts. I hope I don't have to take drastic measure. I guess time will tell. :curse:

This is getting stupid. I just deleted some very explicit stuff. I apologize to those who ran across it on the site today. I'm going to up my patrolling. If the spam doesn't stop soon, I might lock down the forum for new registration (they'll have to jump through some hoops before getting an account) for awhile. Either that, or I'll add Mod Approval for new member posts. I hope I don't have to take drastic measure. I guess time will tell. :curse:

Hope it doesnt come to that .. means more work for you and the moderators then

Dont know why they feel the need to put their rubbish on our Forums fit.gif if people wanted to see that sort of thing im sure they know where to find it!! spammers.gifbewarespam.gif