More Letter Openers

Marshall

I cut these Saturday - two Serpent and two more Gothis Letter Openers , I dipped them in Lemon oil and after a couple of days laying out I"ll put a couple of coats of clear Satin Lacquer on them . I'll be a little ahead for Chistmas 2011 , made from 1/4" Walnut which I milled up myself from 4"X4" stock . Any comments welcome ....I'll switch to making something else to post and not bore you with my letter openers .... :)And of course these Patterns came from Steve Good's web-site also

You did another fine job Mr.Marshall,Somebody offerd me a box full of walnut table legs.I might go get them now as seeing your post here gave me the idea what to do with them .A good project for the bandsaw that is neglected!Chess pieces and salt and pepper shakers came to mind too.I use a letter opener everyday and these you made have got to be better than the fat razorblade one i'm useing.It's tought to start and or get in the envelope.how soon could you get 500 to me?lol !If it's a good dealprice i'll take a truck load lol !