Β  Β  Β  Jump to content

Sadie 😒

Charlie E

Very nice beautiful cross.Β  You have been coming up with some very pretty pieces of wood lately.Β 

That is a lot nicer than what is in my farm animal grave yard.Β  My dogs, cats, goats, sheep, ducks and chickens, maybe a couple of guinea pigs thrown in all got a big rock for a headstone!Β  Who ever buys this place is going to have fun figuring out what all those stones are lined up in the little field are for.Β  My kid say that is where I'm going when I go.......πŸ˜–

4 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Very nice beautiful cross.Β  You have been coming up with some very pretty pieces of wood lately.Β 

That is a lot nicer than what is in my farm animal grave yard.Β  My dogs, cats, goats, sheep, ducks and chickens, maybe a couple of guinea pigs thrown in all got a big rock for a headstone!Β  Who ever buys this place is going to have fun figuring out what all those stones are lined up in the little field are for.Β  My kid say that is where I'm going when I go.......πŸ˜–

Thank you! I have been very fortunate with some pretty wood. This started out as a very rough piece of red oak about 6 feet long. 1" thick in some places 1 1/2" in others and crooked in every way possible. I love it when something pretty comes from something like that. My wife would probably be happy to be buried by her dog.Β πŸ˜€

Edited by Charlie E