Christmas time.

I'll try to give everyone a good idea of what my Wood Shop Christmas looks like. Santa's Sled and Reindeer is all made from wood cut on the saw and hand carved. The fire place I made from heat resistant panel that had been fire blackened from a wood heater and the fire logs has flicker lights that looks like real flames.The X-Mas trees were cut on the scroll saw, stack cutting 6 pieces exactly alike, beveling the inside edge on my belt sander and then holding the 6 pieces together with rubber bands at the top under the star and another at the bottom around the trunk. The Manger was made from scraps of wood, the Star I cut on the scroll saw and the figures were unpainted clay that my Wife and I painted.The Santa  and Moon I cut from 2 thick pieces of wood and then hand carved. The wall decoration I cut on the saw and my Wife painted  it. The wood tree ornaments were made on the saw and the double faced Christmas sign I cut on the saw and turned the spindles on my lathe. My Wife painted the pictures on both sides. (Sorry about the last picture. There was snow on the ground that caused a lot of glare. The picture Is a Partridge setting in a wreath with pears.)

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

sig.jpg

sign.jpg

Edited by Eugene Downes