Dewalt 788

Eagledrum70

Well my dremel saw went out on me yesterday. My wonderful Mom knows how important me keeping my scrolling going is for my family right now took me to Woodcraft and purchased me the Dewalt 788. I hate depending on my Mom but I have been on unemployment for a while due to construction work not doing so good. I guess like any parent they want you to succeed . Like i said a few days ago on the forum Scrollsaw village and all the great members here have changed my life. Business has picked up with making patterns and pictures and Mom knew I needed saw to keep going. So I just want to thank everone again here on scrollsaw village for the encouragement and support . I truly believe the Good Lord is looking over me right now and I am very thankful. I especially want to put a big shout out to my Mom and let her know I Love her and I am very thankful. By the way everyone my Mom does get on scrollsaw village and look at everybodys work and comments , she is very supportive and loves the kind of stuff people do on here. So give a shout out to my Mom her name is Dot if it wasn't for her I would not be able to keep scrolling. Eagledrum70 :thumbs:

Again I am so glad that we can help you, help yourself so to speak. And Dot, you are a very caring mom for sure and I want to extend a thank you to you for raising up a fine Man. By the way Glenn, I am having a case of envy right now :oops: , I don't have as good of a saw as you now. :cool:

Thanks everybody for your comments and I know my Mom will like it . I will make sure she gets on here and reads everybodys comments. While I am here I would be Honored If one of you wpould make me a hummingbird pattern for my Mom . I could make one myself but I think she would apreciate it if it came from one of you talented guys here on scrollsaw village . I have made her one already but I would Love to cut her one from one of you guys pattern , Thanks Eagledrum70 :thumbs: