Fishing.

Paul hd

6 hours ago, bobscroll said:

Nice little project there Paul, Knotts can work with you or against you, Still a good project,

Thank you for showing us,

Bob :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Very true Bob,

I am going to cut in a new piece of Cedar at the offending part. I will post the result if it works out.👍

Edited by Paul hd

Thanks for the video. I enjoy your videos.  I also like that pattern, may have to cut it one day.   One thing.  I agree with you about the fishing rod, and I think you did a good job making it look correct (in front of the mountain).  If I cut it I will do the same and I will do it with the fishing line also.  It needs to be in front of the mountains.

8 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

Fun and clever idea. I really like your imagination

Dick

hepperguy

Hi Dick,

I wish it was my imagination. I recently come across a piece of work by Fiona Kingdon of a fish jumping out of a knotted area and thought that is amazing, next thing I know I am destroying a piece of wood.😋

5 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Thanks for the video. I enjoy your videos.  I also like that pattern, may have to cut it one day.   One thing.  I agree with you about the fishing rod, and I think you did a good job making it look correct (in front of the mountain).  If I cut it I will do the same and I will do it with the fishing line also.  It needs to be in front of the mountains.

Hi Paul,

You are correct, the line should be in front too. That would make a great transition from a slither of wood to a cut.

All the best,

Paul